Original Montgomery Classic Duffle Coat Indigo
Men’s duffle coat from the oldest manufacturer of this kind of coats in the world – the English Original Montgomery brand.
- The fabric is made in Tuscany, Italy
- Hand made in England
- Classical double sided fabric: plain outside and tartan inside
- Both layers of fabric are sewed together, not glued like inferior copies
- Composition: 70% wool, 15% polyester, 10% polyamide, 5% acrylic
- Luxurious softness
- Resistant to pilling
- The hood almost doesn’t take place when folded
- The hood is adjusted with straps and buttons and can be fastened for an additional protection from the wind and rain
- Loops are made from cord, and the toggles – from wood
- Two external pockets and one internal wallet pocket
- Dry clean only
If you buy the second duffle coat or two at once, there’s a discount or a present for you!