Original Montgomery Classic Duffle Red
The manufacturer of these duffle coats writes the following on its wares: “The world’s oldest duffle coat company. Made with pride in England”. And it does make sense. Original Montgomery is the world’s first manufacturer that has started making duffle coats (established in 1896) and it is proud of the coat.
In addition to toggle fastenings the model has a concealed zip. It provides an advantage in winter – it helps to retain warmth better.
- The women’s classic duffle coat
- Handmade in England
- Made of Italian cloth from Tuscany
- 70% wool and 30% mixed fibres
- Luxurious softness, fantastic depth of colour, resistant to pilling
- Classic double-sided fabric woven together, not glued
- The hood of this coat doesn’t take much room when folded
- The hood is adjusted with straps and buttons and may be fastened for extra protection against the wind and rain
- The closures are leather with horn toggles, with a zip to protect against the cold
- The women’s classic duffle coat has twin patch pockets and an interior wallet pocket
- Dry clean only
If you buy the second duffle coat or two at once, there’s a present for you!
|Chest||97 cm||102 cm||107 cm||112 cm||117 cm||122 cm||127 cm||132 cm||137 cm|
|Sleeve||58 cm||60 cm||61 cm||63 cm||63 cm||63 cm||66 cm||67 cm||68 cm|
|Length||81 cm||83 cm||85 cm||86 cm||88 cm||88 cm||89 cm||91 cm||91 cm|
Our recommendations regarding size: