Original Montgomery London Duffle Coat Navy
The manufacturer of these duffle coats writes the following on the its wares: “The world’s oldest duffle coat company. Made with pride in England”. And it does make sense. Original Montgomery is the world’s first manufacturer that has started making duffle coats (established in 1896) and it is proud of the coat.
The women’s classic duffle coat, based on the original coat.
Classics that can’t be improved.
- Made of Italian cloth from Tuscany
- Handmade in England
- Classic double sided fabric: self-coloured outside with tartan lining
- Sides of fabric are woven together, not glued
- Made of 70% virgin wool and 30% mixed fibres
- Luxurious softness
- Resistant to external influence
- Neat detachable hood
- The hood is adjusted with straps and buttons and may be fastened for extra protection against the wind and rain
- Collar is slightly oversized for extra protection against the cold
- Twin patch pockets
- Dry clean only
If you buy the second duffle coat or two at once, there’s a present for you!
|Chest||91 cm||97 cm||102 cm||107 cm||112 cm||117 cm||122 cm||127 cm|
|Length||84 cm||84 cm||85 cm||88 cm||88 cm||89 cm||91 cm||93 cm|
Our recommendations regarding size: