jQuery mousewheel.js Test with jQuery
- Test1 is just using the plain on
mousewheel() with a function passed in and does not prevent default. (Also logs the value of
pageY event properties.)
- Test2 should prevent the default action.
- Test3 should only log a
mouseout event. Testing
- Test4 has two handlers.
- Test5 is like Test2 but has children. The children should not scroll until mousing over them.
- Test6 is like Test5 but should not scroll children or parents.
- Test7 is like Test6 but has no children. It will propagate the event and scroll test 6 as well.