The manufacturer of these duffle coats writes the following on its wares: “The world’s oldest duffle coat company. Made with pride in England”. And it does make sense. Original Montgomery is the world’s first manufacturer that has started making duffle coats (established in 1896) and it is proud of the coat.
In addition to toggle fastenings the model has a concealed zip. It provides an advantage in winter — it helps to retain warmth better.
- The women’s classic duffle coat
- Handmade in England
- Made of Italian cloth from Tuscany
- 70% wool and 30% mixed fibres
- Luxurious softness, fantastic depth of colour, resistant to pilling
- Classic double-sided fabric woven together, not glued
- The hood of this coat doesn’t take much room when folded
- The hood is adjusted with straps and buttons and may be fastened for extra protection against the wind and rain
- The closures are leather with horn toggles, with a zip to protect against the cold
- The women’s classic duffle coat has twin patch pockets and an interior wallet pocket
- Dry clean only
The table shows size guide and the relation of English and European sizes. Duffle coat is a loose fitted coat. When choosing the size we recommend: measure the girth in the chest area in the clothes with which you are going to wear a duffle coat, add 10 cm and compare it with the girth of the duffle coat. All measurements in the table are for duffle coat. If you have questions about these parameters, ask them by e-mail email@example.com.
1. Chest: measurement between two axillary seams, multiplied by 2.
2. Sleeve length: measurement from the shoulder seam to the end of the sleeve.
3. Duffle coat length: measurement from the hood to the bottom seam of the duffle coat.
|UK||28 (4)||30 (6)||32 (8)||34 (10)||36 (12)||38 (14)||40 (16)||42 (18)||44 (20)||46 (22)|
|Chest, cm (1)||92||97||102||107||112||117||122||127||132||137|
|Sleeves, cm (2)||58||60||61||62||63||63||64||65||66||68|
|Length, cm (3)||91||92||93||94||95||96||97||98||99||101|
1. You can pay by PayPal.
2. You can pay by debit/credit card
Delivery is carried out after payment within 1-3 days. After payment to your e-mail confirmation will be sent.
Shipping cost: £ 9.
We use GLS courier company.
Express delivery in the UK
Delivery by mail is carried out within 1-2 business days.
Shipping cost: £ 40.
We use DPD courier company.
After payment to your e-mail address will be sent a confirmation of payment and tracking number.
For the calculation of Delivery in any country outside the EU, you can write to us for our e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org We will check the cost of delivery and let you know.
If any items purchased in our online shop dufflecoatshop.com do not suit you for any reason, you can return them within 30 days of receipt of the items. The returned items should have no signs of damage or wear, they must be accompanied by the labels of the original manufacturer, and generally must be complete, as delivered. The customer must send the items by registered post to our address. The refund for the returned items will be sent back to your account within 5 days of delivery excluding shipping to the customer's address. Delivery from the customer is always paid by the customer. You will be wholly responsible for the return of the goods and any associated costs of return.
If any items purchased in our online shop dufflecoatshop.com do not suit you for any reason, you can exchange them within 30 days of receipt of the items (the items must be accompanied by the labels of the original manufacturer, and generally must be complete, as delivered). The customer must send the items by registered post to our address. After checking the returned items, we'll send replacement items to the customer's address. Delivery from the customer is always paid by the customer. You will be wholly responsible for the return of the goods and any associated costs of return.